betfury.io

lunes, 25 de octubre de 2021

The Copper Room Orchestra - Till We Meet Again at the Harrison


The Copper Room Orchestra

Till We Meet Again at the Harrison

1974

Arrex


I Don't Know Why/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/Josephine/My Blue Heaven/Cecelia/The Object Of My Affection


Five Foot Two/California Here I Come/If You Knew Suzy/Bill Bailey/I Want A Girl/Yes Sir, That's My Baby/The Charleston


It Happened In Monterey/Always/It's A Sin To Tell A Lie/Let The Rest Of The World Go By/Till We Meet Again


Daisy Bell/Bless Them All/I Belong To Glasgow/East Side West Side/Goodnight Irene/My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean/Peggy O'Neil


Carolina In The Morning/Heart Of My Heart/Me And My Gal/Peg O My Heart/You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby/Gimme A Little Kiss


Me And My Shadow/Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams/You Made Me LoveYou/Walking My Baby Back Home/Bye Bye Blackbird/Side By Side


Roamin' In The Gloamin/I Love A Lassie/42nd Highlanders/Just A Wee Deoch And Doris/My Bonnie Lassie (Scotland The Brave)


The Waltz You Saved For Me/Charmaine/Girl Of My Dreams/Let Me Call You Sweetheart


Leichensteiner Polka/Clarinet Polka


Seems Like Old Times/Love/Oh You Beautiful Doll/Mary's A Grand Old Name/Show Me The Way To Go Home/You Turned The Tables On Me












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario