betfury.io

lunes, 27 de junio de 2022

Various Artists - Banjo Bonanza


Various Artists

Banjo Bonanza

1974

Columbia Special Products


The Ballad Of Jed Clampett

Green Green

his Land Is Your Land

Puff The Magic Dragon

Gentle On My Mind

Oh, Susannah

Winchester Cathedral

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Folsom Prison Blues

Yellow Rose Of Texas

Everybody's Talkin'

You Are My Sunshine

The Story Of Bonnie & Clyde

Tiger Rag

Song Sung Blue

Dueling Banjos

Blowin' In The Wind

Camptown Races

The Wreck Of The Old '97

Those Were The Days

Goodnight Irene

If I Were A Carpenter

Petticoat Junction

Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

When You And I Were Young Maggie

Careless Love

Chinatown

I'll Be Your Baby Tonight

El Paso

End Of A Dream













 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario