betfury.io

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2022

George Melachrino - Drifting and Dreaming


George Melachrino

Drifting and Dreaming

1998

The Good Music Record Co.


Too Young

Moonlight Serenade

Serenade

Serenade In Blue/Schubert's Serenade

Charmaine

Dream Of Olwen

La Golondrina (The Swallow)

Cavatina

If I Loved You

Star Dust

The Way You Look Tonight

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Misty

Fascination

Long Ago And Far Away

While We're Young

Drifting And Dreaming

The Touch Of Your Hand

The Last Time I Saw Paris

The Song Is You

Easy To Love

Bali Ha'i

Some Enchanted Evening

It Might As Well Be Spring

Carousel Waltz / If I Loved You

Paradise

Ruby

The Song From "Moulin Rouge"

Musetta's Waltz Song

Always

My Romance

You And The Night And The Music

Moonlight Becomes You

Stairway To The Stars

Dancing In The Dark

Alone Together

The Night Is Young And You're So Beautiful

My One And Only Love

Clair De Lune
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario