betfury.io

miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2023

Percy Faith, His Orchestra & Chorus - Columbia Singles, Vol. 1- 1950-1951


Percy Faith, His Orchestra & Chorus

Columbia Singles, Vol. 1- 1950-1951

2004

Collectables


Tzin-Tzun-Tzan

I Cross My Fingers

Violins From Nowhere

They Can't Take That Away From Me

I Was Dancing With Someone

Friendly Star

If I Had A Magic Carpet

The Loveliest Girl I Know

This Is The Time

Green Grass And Peaceful Pastures

I'm In The Middle Of A Riddle

Norah

A Kiss And A Promise

No One But You

You Are The One (De Temps En Temps)

Zing Zing-Zoom Zoom

Come Home

The Circus Day Parade

The Happy Calliope Song

Black Ball Ferry Line

The Wonderous Word (Of The Lord)

Always, Always

I Want To Be Near You

When The Saints Go Marching In

There She Goes

I Talk To The Trees

Would You?












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario