betfury.io

domingo, 9 de enero de 2022

Liberace – The Piano Stylings Of...Liberace, I'll Be Seeing You


Liberace

The Piano Stylings Of...Liberace, I'll Be Seeing You

2011

Jasmine Records


Fascination

Around The World In 80 Days

Moonglow And The Theme From Picnic

Summertime

Gigi

This Earth Is Mine

Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing

All The Way

Secret Love

And This Is My Beloved

Three Coins In The Fountain

Betwitched

You'll Never Walk Alone

Bless This House

I Believe

Consolation

Love Letters

Inspiration

Smile

Let There Be Place On Earth (Let It Begin With Me)

May The Good Lord Bless And Keep You

One Little Candle

If I Can Help Somebody

A Tchaikovsky Letter

Introduction

Medley: Rhapsody In Blue / I Got Rhythm

Mack The Knife

Tico Tico

Me And My Shadow

Medley: The Last Time I Saw Paris / The River Seine / Autumn Leaves / Under Paris Skies / The Poor People Of Paris / Can Can

Medley: Jalousie (Jealousy) / Boogie Woogie / You Made Me Love You I'll Be Seeing You

To Each His Own

Too Young

You Belong To Me

Over The Rainbow

Love Letters In The Sand

Tammy

Near You

My Reverie

Little Things Mean A Lot

I Hear A Rhapsody

Buttons And Bows

I'll Be Seeing You













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario