betfury.io

miércoles, 26 de enero de 2022

Richard Maltby & His Orchestra - Swingin' Down The Lane & Hello, Young Lovers


Richard Maltby & His Orchestra

Swingin' Down The Lane & Hello, Young Lovers

2002

Collectables


Swingin' Down the Lane

Cheek to Cheek

Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year

East of the Sun (And West of the Moon)

Love Is Here to Stay

Spring Is Here

So in Love

I Married an Angel

A Foggy Day

Isn't It Romantic?

When I Fall in Love

All the Things You Are

There Will Never Be Another You

You and the Night and the Music

Fools Rush In

The Touch of Your Lips

It's a Pity to Say Goodnight

A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening

Hello, Young Lovers

Let's Fall in Love

The Night Is Young and You're So Beautiful

You Are My Lucky Star

I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You)

Stay As Sweet As You Are

Morgen (One More Sunrise)

Theme From "The FBI Story" (What Do I Care)

At the Hop

Quiet Cha Cha

The Ballad of Al Capone

Don't Go Home

Ain't She Sweet














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario