betfury.io

domingo, 23 de octubre de 2022

Norman Luboff - Velvet Voices, Satin Songs


Norman Luboff

Velvet Voices, Satin Songs

1993

Columbia


Disc 1


Our Love Is Here to Stay

Tenderly

It's Easy to Remember

You Go to My Head

Dream

The Way You Look Tonight

Laura

September in the Rain

Dream a Little Dream of Me

Deep Purple

I'll Never Smile Again

The Breeze and I

Paper Doll

Tangerine

Taking a Chance on Love

Flamingo

Time Was

Sleepy Lagoon

I Don't Want to Walk without You

South of the Border (Down Mexico Way)



Disc 2


Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)

The Girl That I Marry

The Lamp Is Low

Full Moon and Empty Arms

Our Love

No Other Love

And This Is My Beloved

If You Are But a Dream

My Reverie

But Beautiful

Pennies from Heaven

Blue Moon

I Should Care

I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)

I'll See You in My Dreams

For You

Don't Blame Me

Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread)

Don't Worry 'Bout Me

Moonglow















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario