lunes, 10 de junio de 2024

The Victor Silvester Orchestra - Strictly Ballroom


The Victor Silvester Orchestra

Strictly Ballroom

1999

Castle Pie



You're Dancing On My Heart

I Double Dare You

Born Free

The Second Time Around

Stars In My Eyes

Lovely Lady

The Look Of Love

South Of The Border

Call Me

Guantenamera

Love Me Tonight

Pepita

The Whistler And His Dog

Skirl O' The Pipes

I'd Rather Charleston

The Eaton Boating Song

Glamourous Nights

Ob-Li-Di, Ob-La-Da

For You Rio Rita

In The Summertime

Joanna

Acapulco 1922

Tijuana Taxi

Yeh Yeh

Mi Amigo

A Walk In The Black Forest

Gentle On My Mind

Witchcraft

Honey

The Best Of Everything

Valentina

Shadow Waltz

The Desert Song

Poem

Going Out Of My Mind

Spinning Wheel

Knees Up Mother Brown

Sugar Sugar

Young Gifted And Black

Gimme Dat Ring

Quando, Quando, Quando

How Insensitive

The Coffee Song

Be-In (Hare Krishna)

Flor Del Alma

So What's New

Mexican Shuffle

Baby Face

Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue

March Of The Mods













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario