jueves, 13 de junio de 2024

Various Artists - Jazzy Summer Nights


Various Artists

Jazzy Summer Nights

2021

Green Hill Productions




Orange Colored Sky

Unforgettable

That Old Black Magic

The Summer Wind

Superstition

Just in Time

Night and Day

The Girl From Ipanema

I've Got a Crush on You

Moondance

Softly as in a Morning Sunrise

Come Rain or Come Shine

You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To

Tenderly

New York State of Mind

This Masquerade

On a Clear Day

Let's Fall in Love

Makin' Whoopee

Save the Last Dance for Me

Mack the Knife

You're the Cream in My Coffee

Sunny

Up on the Roof

The Way You Look Tonight

Stella by Starlight

For Once in My Life

Here's That Rainy Day

On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever)

Canadian Sunset

Just the Way You Are

That Sunday, That Summer

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

An Affair to Remember

Dancing on the Ceiling

I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart

The Look of Love

Cheek to Cheek

Isn't This a Lovely Day?

Watch What Happens

The Lady Is a Tramp

All of You

Button Up Your Overcoat

Fly Me to the Moon

Don't Get Around Much Anymore

Why Shouldn't I?

Give Me the Simple Life

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)

Dearly Beloved

What a Wonderful World













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario