betfury.io

miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2022

Andre Kostelanetz - I Wish You Love


Andre Kostelanetz

I Wish You Love

1996

The Good Music Record Co.


Disc 1


The Days Of Wine And Roses

While We're Young

In The Arms Of Love

These Foolish Things

Fools Rush In

Dancing On The Ceiling

Ebb Tide

Unchained Melody

I'll Get By

People

Tonight

The Nearness Of You
I'll Remember April

Try A Little Tenderness

Moon River

Liza

Shangri-La

My Man

Love, Look Away

On A Clear Day



Disc 2


The Man I Love

Star Dust

Till There Was You

Love Me With All Your Heart

I Don't Know Why

April In Paris

Blue Velvet

Do I Love You

What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?

Fly Me To The Moon

What Now My Love

Let's Go Back To The Waltz

My Funny Valentine

I Believe In You

I Wish You Love

Try To Remember

You Go To My Head

Don't Blame Me

Someone To Watch Over Me

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario