betfury.io

sábado, 19 de marzo de 2022

Emil Coleman & Orchestra - Live At The Waldorf Astoria


Emil Coleman & Orchestra

Live At The Waldorf Astoria

1958

Roulette Records


Rosalie

Easy To Love

Do I Love You

How High The Moon

Ridin´High

That´s Entertainement

Have You Met Miss Jones

You Couldn´t Be Cuter

The Gentleman Is A Dope

Rhode Island Is Famous For You

By Myself

A Fine Romance

Say Something Nice About

So In Love

I´ve Got My Eys On You

I Won´t Dance

All The Things You Are

The Lady Is A Tramp

Sailboat In The Moonlight

Foggy Day

This Is It

I Can´t Get Started

The Folks Who Live On The Hill

Chasing Shadows

Little Man You´ve Had A Busy Day

Sunny

Who Made My Little Boy Blue?

Let´s Call The Whole Thing Off

When The Leaves Bid The Trees Goodbye

Nice Work If You Can Get It












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario