betfury.io

sábado, 19 de marzo de 2022

The Banjo Barons - Banjos Back In Town


The Banjo Barons

Banjos Back In Town

1961

Columbia


Wait Till The Sun Shines, Nellie; Billy Boy; In The Good Old Summertime

You Were Meant For Me; I'm Always Chasing Rainbows; My Blue Heaven

Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home; There's A Tavern In The Town; She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain

I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now; My Gal Sal; After The Ball

ListenTo The Mocking Bird; Old Folks At Home; Camptown Races

Swingin' Down The Lane; I'll See You In My Dreams; Peg O' My Heart

Doo Wacka Doo; Toot, Toot, Tootsie; China Boy

Josephine; The Gang That Sang "Heart Of My Heart"; At Sundown

Give My Regards To Broadway; The Yankee Doodle Boy; Ta-Ra-Ra-Boom-Der-E

A Bicycle Built For Two; Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis; Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Shine On Harvest Moon; Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair; Ida! Sweet As Apple Cider

A-Tisket, A-Tasket; When You Wore A Tulip; At The Darktown Strutters' Ball












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario